1. The Information We Collect
- Registration Information - At the time you register to become a Member of the Site, you will be asked to fill out a registration form which requires you provide information such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business (“Registration Information”)
- Publishing Information - If you submit any information to usa-yellowpagesonline.com through Add Your Company to be published on the Site then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information (“Publishing Information”)
- Statistical Information - In addition, we gather aggregate statistical information about our Site and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors, etc. (“Statistical Information”)
2. How We May Use Information
- General - We use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and to customize our Site's content, layout and service specifically for you. We may use your Collected Information to service your Account with us, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information of our Users. We may share certain aggregate information based on analysis of Collected Information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential Users. We may use your Collected Information to execute marketing campaigns, promotions or advertising messages on behalf of third parties; however, in these circumstances, your Collected Information will not be disclosed to such third parties unless you respond to the marketing, promotion or advertising message.
- Registration Information - We may use your Registration Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which usa-yellowpagesonline.com determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we may use your email address, mailing address, phone number or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Site. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions.
- Publishing Information - All of your Publishing Information will be publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Publishing Information that you disclose to usa-yellowpagesonline.com becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Publishing Information that you submit to us.
- Statistical Information - We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage our Site, and to enhance our Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of usa-yellowpagesonline.com, our Users, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Collected Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
- You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser’s which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is sent, or you can reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often and certain features of our Site may be unavailable.
- We also use third party advertisements on this website to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites). You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
- As a Registered User, your Registration Information, Publishing Information can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
- No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
3. Disclosure of Information
4. Co-Branded Relationships
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies
7. Security Measures
9. Correcting Your Information
You can access, view and edit your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) through your Account with usa-yellowpagesonline.com. To update or correct such information, please click here.
10. Your feedback